Living and creating every day...

My personal blog filled with random thoughts and experiences about health, wellness, self improvement and family balance. My goal...wahi malie - mentally, emotionally and spiritually.



Monday, February 1, 2010

Why the Heck Not?

Time sure passes quickly if you are trying to come up for topics for blogs. So my next posts will reflect all the things I am learning. I love to read and listen to podcasts. I pick up so many daily tips and ideas. It's a wealth of information. So I am focusing on health, personal finances, teenagers, kids with special needs and your basic domestic bliss.

Podcasts I am listening to are Vicky and Jen (of course), Kitchen Savers (wonderful podcast, wish they hadn't stopped), and Once a Month Mom. There are many others but I would like to share the ones I listen to the most.

My resolutions have begun in February not January. Although some are carrying over. Such as...January I went soda and caffeine free. February I am working on minimizing artificial sweeteners (the stuff is in everything!), and salt.

What goals are you working on this month? As the cliche saying goes, "Is this your year?" If not,...why the heck not?

No comments: