Living and creating every day...

My personal blog filled with random thoughts and experiences about health, wellness, self improvement and family balance. My goal...wahi malie - mentally, emotionally and spiritually.



Saturday, March 12, 2011

Eeeps!

Looks like another year has passed. Oops, my bad.

I've taken up couponing. Actually, I'm rather hooked on it. I enjoy the thrill of how little I spend on how much I bring home. I have often wondered if I should return to work, perhaps part-time to contribute to our family. When my youngest was still home, I often thought I could never stay home by myself. What ever would I do with myself? Turns out there is still plenty to do, it's just a little easier now without potty breaks, macaroni and cheese requests, nap time, etc.

I've also discovered that through couponing, I make money by saving money. My job is saving money and stretching our everyday dollar. By the time I would pay for a work wardrobe, gas money, car maintenance, lunch, etc... I would be spending more than I would probably bring home. All that energy - life energy (which you can never get back), would be going towards someone else's dream.

By contributing to my family in this way, I am investing my time, energy and efforts in MY dream, which is my family. I am much more motivated putting all this hard work into my family versus someone else's business.

After all, this is my business, my investment, my life. This is what I do. I love it!

So again, I am going to post the every day things I have been doing and learning. Projects that excite and motivate me and things I am able to do to support my family, my marriage and prepare my kids. They are growing up fast...

I like that life mission plan much more than any competitors out there!

No comments: