Living and creating every day...

My personal blog filled with random thoughts and experiences about health, wellness, self improvement and family balance. My goal...wahi malie - mentally, emotionally and spiritually.



Monday, February 6, 2012

Time to Revamp

A good friend had a great idea! She advised me to start blogging my journey as a Health Coach. I've been thinking about it since our lunch date last week. But...what would I blog about exactly?

During the week, I receive emails from people I coach. They ask really good questions. Sometimes I have to go searching for the answer. It dawned on me this would be a great thing to add to my blog. My clients can't be the only ones asking these questions.

Other blog posts would include what I'm learning. I am currently studying to become a certified Health Coach with Take Shape for Life.

I will post what I'm learning but also answer all these great questions that are coming my way.

Got a question? Please send them my way!

Vaun

No comments: